2) Samsung N-power Tablets
3) N-power RLG Tablets
4) N-power Zinox Zpad Tablets
5) Floss Signature N-power Tablets
Unlike 2016 Recruitment Applicants,who had 9 devices to choose from,though HP was later dropped, the ongoing 2017 recruits have just five device to select from. Before you make your selection, it’s very important for you to know the specs and capabilities of the available devices.
1) AfriOne N-power Device: This is a Nigerian made gadget. But don’t underrate this device because of where it’s made. AfriOne Tab is one of the best devices N-power Nigeria supported by Bank of Industry is making available for beneficiaries. If you’ll be getting the same AfriOne that was recently delivered to N-power Headquarters in Abuja, then you’ll be getting a 2-in-1 device that will serve as a pad and as a laptop. AfriOne contains the fundamental you want in a gadget! Watch the Configuration Processes of N-power Tablets below:
Here are AfriOne N-power Pad Specs and Capabilities Display: It has 10.1 inches screen size which enables you to effectively have a good read of characters on the screen, which you might not need to zoom. Memory: AfriOne iPad has 2GB ram with 32GB in-built memory, and that’s expandable to 64GB. It also supports micro SD. Network: 3G, with touch panel 10 points capacitive multi-touch. You’ll get a 2.0mp front camera, 5.0mp rear camera. That’s great to give you a desired shots. AfriOne Battery Strength, One of the things to also put into consideration before choosing any device like tablets or laptops, is strength of the battery. No one wants to pick a device, which battery can’t last for an hour. AfriOne 2-in-1 N-power Device has 5,400mAh battery. That’ll be more than 8hours operating System. With a 6.0 android operating system, this device is enough to let you carry out highly technical tasks on it. You might also like:
10 Things You Need to Know Before Picking your device at N-power Designated Centres. Keyboard, if you’ll be getting the type that just arrived Abuja for the 2016 Volunteers, then you’re in for a device that has comes with a detachable magnetic keyboard. AfriOne has 24months warranty!
2) N-power Samsung Tablet: If you want a simple device that can easily be carry around, then Samsung Tab will be a good choice for you. Network: GSM/HSPA with micro SIM Card. With 9.6 inches screen display size, it’s handy for someone who wants a moderate device screen size. Operating System, unlike AfriOne ,which has 6.0 OS, Samsung N-power Tab is 5.1 OS Lollipop .Memory is 8/16 GB with 1.5GB RAM. Battery this device has 5,000mAh battery strength, with a non-removable Li-Ion. Warranty, Just as AfriOne, Samsung Tab also has 24 months warranty See full specs and photos on infobase.
3) RLG npower Tablet: This is another Nigerian gadget assembled in Osun State, South-west, Nigeria. This RLG has a single SIM Card slot with 1280 X 800 display screen size, plus auto focus camera capability. ROM is 8GB with 1.5-3GB RAM. It’s battery is non-removable, 4,500mAh, which is up to 7h 30 minutes. Warranty, It comes with 13 months warranty. More of RLG Specs and price can be found on infobase.
4) npower Zinox Zpad Tablet: If you want a simple device, yet powerful, Zinox Zpad Tablet is such a perfect choice for you. It’s made by another Nigerian-based Tech giant. SIM:Dual sim card slots with 3G network. The simplicity doesn’t affect Zinox Zpad’s Operating System. It is 6.0 OS. Memory: 1GB RAM, 8GB ROM, 32GB card slot. Battery: 4,000mAh.It comes with 12 months warranty.
5) N-power Floss Signature Tablet: If you’re selecting an N-power Device because of battery strength, then Floss Signature Tab will be your preferred choice. This device has the highest battery capacity of all the available devices. With 7,500mph, 7hours video time, 13 hours WhatsApp, BBM, Facebook battery capabilities, Floss Signature N-power Device is the best in terms of battery strength. Operating System: 5.1 OS, with 16GB expandable 64GB card slot.